Thursday, October 29, 2020

Track Of The Day :: Shame - BiL

 

Credit: Sam Gregg 


Words: Leah Raymond 

The cool boys of South London, Shame, give a live performance fillip today for those missing the up close and sweaty real experience, with a live video for new song ‘BiL’, directed by Ja Humby (Molten Jets). 

In support of Brixton Electric, where the band recently announced a now sold-out live show for April 2021, Charlie Steen gets his top off to give another impassioned, biting Shame performance, showcased via the multi-camera set-up, questioning “I’ve been waiting outside for all of my life / And now I’ve got to the door there’s no one inside / When are you coming back? / When are you coming home? / I’ve been kicking the curb / I’ve been chipping the stone."

No comments:

Post a Comment