Friday, February 19, 2021

beaux streams new EP ‘a love letter to the moments spent outside’


Words: Sam Geary 

Released last week via Dirty Hit, London-based artist Beaux South, aka beaux, is streaming his eight-track - almost an album - EP, ‘a love letter to the moments spent outside’.

The EP follows taster ‘what’s the point?’ released in January, and was conceived during lockdown last summer.

"'a love letter to the moments spent outside’ is my attempt at creating a project that sonically lives in its own peaceful little world," he says. "The EP is essentially about my mindset and the memories that I made in the first half of 2020. Life slowed down a lot last year, so I spent a lot of time just going outside on walks and I think that calm, nature-inspired vibe can be heard throughout the EP.’

Listen in full below.

No comments:

Post a Comment