Sunday, March 28, 2021

BLOXX drop new single,  ‘Everything I’ve Ever Learned’


BLOXX have made a surprise return with new single 'Everything I've Ever Learned'.

The first new material from the Uxbridge four-piece since their debut album 'Lie Out Loud' last August, the track premiered by Annie Mac on BBC Radio 1, and produced by Rich Turvey (Blossoms, Oscar Lang), is arguably their biggest song to date.

"The last two years for me have been very difficult," says singer Fee Booth, "with health scares and anxiety hitting the roof. This song was really important in my journey to stop trying to understand everything, and to just accept the cards you’re dealt and make it work for you. It taught me to keep holding on, even when your grip is loose.

"The depth of what it means to me as a person is so crazy for just a four minute piece of music. It faces the trials of life, and everything that you wish you’d have been taught before having to face it all brutally, in the real world. It’s basically a self help song, it’s for everyone that needs to hear it. “You should learn to hold on, it’s not the end of the world”

Check it out via Oscar Ryan's video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment