Wednesday, March 03, 2021

girl in red shares 'Serotonin' from spring arriving debut album

Credit: Jonathan Kise


girl in red, aka Norwegian songstress Marie Ulven, has announced details of her long-awaited, debut album, ‘if i could make it go quiet’, co-produced with Matias Tellez, and out on April 30 via AWAL.

The release is preceded by new single ‘Serotonin', co-produced by Ulven, Tellez and FINNEAS.

Of the album, Ulven says: "If i could make it go quiet is an attempt to learn what it’s like to be human; to deal with the scariest parts of myself; to live with the pain of knowing i’m only flesh and bones; to be angry, broken and unforgiving yet still able to wear my heart on my sleeve; i’m shedding light on the darkest parts of my mind and i’m letting everyone in; if i could make it go quiet is me simply trying to understand what the fuck is going on."

No comments:

Post a Comment