Friday, October 23, 2015

Watch :: Adele Unveils Moving Video For 'Hello'





Words: Ellie Ward

After nearly five years of waiting - and mounting speculation in last weeks - Adele finally unveils her new work.

In earlier posts on her Facebook and new Instagram pages, the London-born singer, 27, confirmed her long-awaited album would be released on November 20.

Now the first single from the upcoming third album '25', 'Hello' is here.

The accompany video, above, was shot in the Canadian countryside outside Montreal by renowned director Xavier Dolan.

In an interview on Apple's Beats1 Radio earlier today (October 23), Adele described the experience as inspiring and unlike any of her previous shoots. "It was incredible working with him," she told Lowe. "I learned a lot and it made me want to be an actress. He had me crying and acting... and I’m really, really proud of it. It’s not like a groundbreaking video in terms of effects and dance moves, but it’s my best video and I'm so proud of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment