Friday, May 26, 2017

[Video] Highasakite - 5 Million Miles





Filmed entirely by an in-car camera, through the windshield, the video by Norway's Highasakite for latest single '5 Million Miles' follows Ingrid Helene HÃ¥vik on a journey through various different locations in Norway. Taking the viewer through rough and industrial tunnels and harbour scenes, shots from the beautiful Norwegian countryside, and glossy, heavily lighted indoor studio settings.

Speaking on the making of the video, Ingrid said: “The shoot took about two days. Two very long days - we weren’t finished until 4am on the last day. We were shooting in and around Oslo, and the tunnel shots were about an hour out of the city in a place called Gran. I haven't worked with a production team that large before. There were so many people involved, and it was quite scary at first. I had a really great stylist thats called Afaf Ali. I work with her as often as I can. I remember that I worked with a crow once in a previous video, but that horse was amazing. It was so huge, but still very calm and kind.”

Watch above.

No comments:

Post a Comment