Tuesday, May 23, 2017

[Video] Safe To Swim - Pretty In The Morning





Brighton four-piece Safe To Swim share the video for second single 'Pretty In The Morning', produced by Josh Harrison (The Cure, Royal Blood, British Sea Power) at Brighton Electric.

‘Pretty In The Morning’ shows the band's 'melancholic seaside rock', taking in impassioned vocals and gritty guitars before erupting into a riotous chorus.

Speaking about the track, lead singer Jim Filippides says: “The morning is always a strange time for me. For some reason I've always felt a bit down whenever I wake up and usually spend that part of the day reflecting on events that happened the night before or just generally in the past. I wrote this song one morning last Summer when I was feeling vulnerable, ashamed and fed up with the way my life was going.”

The band have recently been touring the UK with The Night Café and play their final show with them at Stereo, Glasgow on May 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment