Friday, September 13, 2019

LA producer MOSSS debuts video for ‘Here If You Want (Pale Blue)’





Words: Sam Geary 

LA-based producer MOSSS, aka Rob McCurdy, has dropped the music video for single 'Here If You Want (Pale Blue)'.

McCurdy - also one half of duo Noise Club - says of the chill-pop track:

"'Pale Blue' was an idea I started after a session at the studio. I laid down the guitar, bass and melody down right away. For whatever reason, it all felt very natural for me and was the first thing I had written that I felt sounded like me. I had become increasingly frustrated with not feeling fully connected with the music I was making for others so it felt amazing to make something where the only goal was to impress myself."

Watch the clip, filmed in Muir Woods outside of San Francisco, below.

No comments:

Post a Comment