Tuesday, June 16, 2020

'Can I See You Tonight?' asks Eyedress on new track


Credit: Razy Faouri


Words: Sam Geary 

Released by Lex Records last week, Eyedress, aka Idris Vicuña, asks 'Can I See You Tonight?' on his latest single.

The track is lifted from upcoming LP, 'Let's Skip To The Wedding', due out on August 7.

"I was influenced by The Wake, Wild Nothing, cold wave shit... me and my girlfriend made it a while ago before she moved to LA. she would visit me from Vegas and we recorded this during one of her visits," says California-based Filipino artist, formerly lead guitarist of psychedelic indie/noise-pop band Bee Eyes.

"The song is about the early times when I started seeing my girlfriend; all the first dates and wanting to see her really bad every day and every night. The feeling of wanting to be together all the time and falling in love."


No comments:

Post a Comment