Thursday, July 16, 2020

Boy Pablo sends a dreamy sweetness through 'honey'





Premiered on Zane Lowe’s Beats 1 Show, 21-year-old singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Nicolas Muñoz, aka Norwegian bedroom pop star Boy Pablo, shares his latest single, ‘honey’, taken from his debut album 'Wachito Rico', out October 23 via 777 Music.

"I started writing 'honey' last year when I was just messing around on my guitar," he says of the dreamy, lush track. "The hook came to me first and I made a demo based off of that. The track is about how a relationship moves between the bad and the good times, but even through the bad times the mutual love you've built and the fascination you have for each other never fades away, and you choose to stick together through it all. I want to say thank you to Esteban Munoz and Erik Thorsheim who helped me both write and produce this track."

No comments:

Post a Comment