Monday, July 13, 2020

Oscar Lang savours new tune 'Apple Juice'


Credit: Korrie Powell


Words: Sam Geary 

London-based artist, multi-instrumentalist and producer Oscar Lang has released his latest single ‘Apple Juice’, alongside its self-directed video, shot during lockdown.

The track comes from his forthcoming Rich Turvey-produced EP ‘Hand Over Your Head', out September 11 via Dirty Hit.

"‘Apple Juice’ counts as two of your five a day," he says of the scuzzy new number. "My new EP Hand Over Your Head is the sonic amalgamation of all the music I’ve recorded to date, plus a few tunes that I’ve been sitting on and have been playing for a while.

"Getting out of my bedroom studio and playing live with my band influenced these recordings a lot - I’m so happy that Rich Turvey and I managed to capture the essence of a sweaty live show."

No comments:

Post a Comment