Friday, July 05, 2019

Naked Next Door share visuals to 'Where Do I Go?'




Words: Sam Geary 

Emerging London four-piece, Naked Next Door, have unveiled the official video for latest single, ‘Where Do I Go’.

The clip, with the band performing the song, is intercut with the unfolding story of the lead character.

'Where Do I Go’ is the third offering from their 'Stuck In My Mind' EP, which dropped last month, and the song came, explains vocalist/guitarist Euan Emerton, "from a build up of frustration. I felt like nothing was going my way and that things were only getting worse, which then inspired the line ‘where do I go’.

"Writing the song was a realization for me, that you can easily get stuck in your own mind and build things up to be worse than they are.”



Live dates

JULY
13 Camden Assembly London
26 The Craufurd Arms Milton Keynes (EP launch show)

AUGUST
03 The Finsbury London

No comments:

Post a Comment