Thursday, January 16, 2020

Listen :: Poliça unveil new single ‘Steady’





Words: Sam Geary 

With their new album ‘When We Stay Alive’ arriving on January 24, Poliça precede it with cut, ‘Steady’.

It is the third track from the album - which the band will be touring in the UK next month, see dates further down.

“It’s about looking around and realizing you and your kiddos are all alone and feeling terrified about taking care of it all and raising good humans to boot,” explains vocalist Channy Leaneagh. “I see my own weaknesses looking back at me everyday as a parent and I’ve also found my strengths. Building our own family and foundation.”



Live UK dates

FEBRUARY

06 London, Banquet Records outstore, St John's Church, Kingston
07 Bristol, Thekla*
08 Manchester, Gorilla*
10 Glasgow, St. Lukes*
11 London, Village Underground*
12 Brighton, Concorde 2*

* w/ Warm Digits

No comments:

Post a Comment