Monday, July 20, 2020

It's the 'Unconditional' new single from Picture This






Words: Sam Geary 

Out now, 'Unconditional' is the exhilarating new single from Irish band Picture This.

Following last year's top selling album 'MDRN LV', the Co. Kildare quartet continue on form. With bold guitars and lofty vocals, the arena-ready song rises to a drop-dead massive climax that you can just imagine the live power of.

"‘Unconditional’ is a song about the intoxicating, exhilarating and all-consuming feeling of falling deeply in love with somebody," vocalist Ryan Hennessy elaborates.

"Sometimes in love and life you have an undeniable spark with somebody, then when it’s reciprocated and explored it can lead to the most magical and hallmark moments of your life. I wrote this song not only as an ode to that feeling and adventure, but also to the fear of ever losing it. 'I’m so afraid of losing your love' not because I think I’m going to, but because if I ever did I don’t know how I could fill the space it would leave behind. This song is about how much I love ‘love’."

No comments:

Post a Comment