Friday, October 16, 2020

Fickle Friends share another track from forthcoming EP, '92'

 

Credit: Dan Harris 



Words: Sam Geary 

Brighton indie poppers Fickle Friends gave us a listen last month to 'What A Time', the lead single cut from their forthcoming EP 'Weird Years (Season 1)', due to be released on January 15 2021 via Cooking Vinyl.

Now they return to air new track '92'.

“The premise of 92 is so innocent...love without boundaries or questioning," reveals frontwoman Natti Shiner. "I'm very fortunate my parents kept the VHS tapes from the 90s in Switzerland and my childhood... and we felt like using them for a video was a nice nod to the song title (92 - the year I was born). 

"I think it represents that unblemished love you have as a child, everything just gets a bit messier and complicated as you grow up."

Check out '92' via the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment