Friday, April 02, 2021

Try Leo Bhanji's brand new single ‘Raw’


Words: Sam Geary 

London artist Leo Bhanji has shared his new single ‘Raw’, the lead cut from upcoming EP ‘Birth Videos’.

The bedroom pop track he describes as "music that I just wanted to keep learning with and look back on as something special kept from whatever was going on at the time; I don’t actually remember what was going on at the time, but that’s not important right now. I hope everyone enjoys it and is doing OK in general.”

Once again highlighting the blend of pop, r’n’b and hip hop, the self-produced 'Raw' questions “did I do you wrong, and did I let you down?”. 

Check it out via the video below, shot by Sam Hiscox (Rex Orange County, Celeste, Rejjie Snow) around Leo’s local stomping ground of Finsbury Park in north London.

No comments:

Post a Comment