Thursday, August 11, 2016

Listen :: Stream RIVRS debut EP 'Falling'




Words: Sam Geary

Released last week, 'Falling' is the debut EP by London duo - Charlotte Mallory and Fin Munro - RIVRS.

Signed to Atlantic Records, the five-track EP is filled with synth-glazed R&B textures from the opening title track where Mallory’s vocals captivatingly paint a lyrical picture of falling for an ex partner (“Maybe I could’ve loved you/ Maybe I could still give you one more try/Maybe I could’ve told you/ Maybe I could’ve given you more time”), to the upbeat chorus and sleek shimmering synths of closer 'Something About You'.

Little Indie recommends: 'Kill My Fears', 'Something About You'.

RIVRS play the Red Gallery in London's Shoreditch on September 15.

More info: FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment