Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Track Of The Day :: Attila Mora - Out My Life





Words: Linn Branson

Hard not to be bowled over by Melbourne-based singer-songwriter and producer Attila Mora's new single, 'Out My Life' - you'll understand why when you hear the voice.

Following previous single 'I Want You Back' - which is obviously that is what people have been saying - this new track is simply gorgeous.

The mix of soulful, stripped-back electronica and R&B, helmed by his utterly commanding and memorable vocal work, place it in a league of its own.

He wrote the song, he says, "to help me let go of someone that I knew was holding me back. It was a production experiment where I pushed the boundaries, whilst making the song a journey. Imploring the listener to do the same; drop that one person in your life who is holding you back."

As long as you don't drop Attila Mora from your player, of course.

Take a listen below.


No comments:

Post a Comment