Thursday, July 19, 2018

Like Sherlock's Moriarty, Billie Eilish too says ‘you should see me in a crown'





Words: Ellie Ward

Considering she doesn't touch 18 until December, LA wunderkind Billie Eilish has made a pretty impressive start already. As she readies her debut album, and coming in the wake of last year's debut EP 'don't smile at me', she shares new track, ‘you should see me in a crown’.

The song was premiered by Annie Mac on BBC Radio 1; where Eilish revealed that it has been inspired by the BBC drama series Sherlock.

"We wrote this song ‘cause of Sherlock, actually, 'cause there’s a scene where Jim Moriarty says, 'You should see me in a crown', and me and my brother were like, 'hey that’s jiggy as fuck'. Then we just sorta made the song about being jiggy I guess, and you should see me in a crown, so there it is "

No comments:

Post a Comment