Monday, October 29, 2018

Track Of The Day :: Fever Days make their debut with 'What's Your Problem?'




Words: Linn Branson

Released last Friday (October 26, via Kaleidoscope Records), 'What’s Your Problem?’ is the impressive debut single from Newcastle-based band-to-hear, Fever Days.

Combining elements of New Wave and alt-pop, 'What’s Your Problem?’, a song about living with severe anxiety, is a fuzzy hybrid of punchy electro rhythms, serrated synths, guitar-driven chimes and Oli Green’s vocals highlighting the edginess of the lyrics.

“I’m one of those people that always thinks people are looking at and talking about me, so I’m always asking myself, “What’s their problem?” Even though it’s probably not the case, it’s always in the back of my mind," he reveals.

A band with an interesting sound, and one that leaves the listener keen to hear more.

Catch Fever Days live when they play Newcastle's Little Buildings on November 8.

Follow on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment