Wednesday, February 13, 2019

[Video] Sundara Karma - Higher States






Sundara Karma's frontman Oscar Pollock seems to have taken to video direction having now produced yet another clip, this time for 'Higher States'.

Coming after his work on 'The Changeover' before Christmas, he says, “I wanted to edit the video as well as direct it. It was ALL CONSUMING! I’m really not the most skilled editor and because I wanted the video to have an extremely fast pace it took me like 1 hour to do 5 seconds of footage… I was a wreck by the end of it. I did it all on my laptop and if you saw me during that period I Iooked like a mad scientist or something… grizzly stuff but I’m super happy with how it turned out!”

Both tracks come from the band's forthcoming second album, 'Ulfilas' Alphabet', to be released on March 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment