Friday, June 07, 2019

Naked Next Door ponder 'Where Do I Go' on new stripped back EP cut


Credit: Neil McCarty


Words: Izzy Butler

Naked Next Door get all low-key and stripped back on new moody, 'Where Do I Go'.

It's another from the Milton Keynes quartet's forthcoming EP, after the recent 'Tired Eyes'.

Euan Emerton warbles his way sultrily through - to stir a few young female heartstrings, no doubt - as he explains that the song arose "from a build up of frustration. I felt like nothing was going my way and that things were only getting worse, which then inspired the line ‘where do I go’.

“Writing the song was a realization for me, that you can easily get stuck in your own mind and build things up to be worse than they are.”

Catch Naked Next Door (probably fully clothed) tomorrow (June 8) at Bedford Esquires, and on June 14 at 229 The Venue in London.



No comments:

Post a Comment