Tuesday, September 22, 2020

'Leave Me Alone' is all Boy Pablo wants!




Norweigian bedroom pop singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Boy Pablo shares his new single 'Leave Me Alone', which premiered as Annie Mac's Hottest Record in The World on BBC Radio 1.

The follow-up to 'Hey Girl', 'Honey' and 'Rest Up' comes from his forthcoming debut album 'Wachito Rico', out on October 23 via 777 Music.

"I wrote the demo in Montreal with Esteban last year," he says. "The song is based on a feeling I remember from when I was a little kid. I was at a birthday party and I was having so much fun, and then my parents say that we had to go home, completely out of nowhere, and I was so disappointed and grumpy the rest of the night. I finished the song in the studio where I produced it with Esteban and Erik It was one of the fun songs to record."

No comments:

Post a Comment