Thursday, November 05, 2020

Dead Pony share new track, '23, Never Me'

 


Glasgow post-punks Dead Pony have shared their latest track, '23, Never Me'.

"’23, Never Me’ is about cutting ties with toxicity and freeing yourself of negative people and their views," says frontwoman Anna Shields. 

"We wrote this track when I had come to a point in my life where I was happy with the people that I was surrounded with and how I just absolutely could not be bothered with dabbling in the falsities that often come part and parcel with certain 'friendships'.

"I wanted this song to give the message that it is always okay to stop associating with people who don’t contribute healthily to your friendship or how it is okay to cut toxic and damaging people out of your life."


No comments:

Post a Comment