Friday, January 25, 2019

Rat Boy streams new album 'Internationally Unknown'





Words: Sam Geary

Following up 2017's 'SCUM', Rat Boy has collaborated with Rancid's Tim Armstrong on new album 'Internationally Unknown'

Out now via Parlophone and Armstrong's Hellcat Records, the 12-track work was recorded over two months in three sessions.

“I wanted to do this completely differently because ‘SCUM’ took so long, and I was learning the whole way through making it,” says Rat Boy. “I wanted to make something more personal and raw, which reflected me more. I was trying to find that sweet spot between hip-hop and punk, and Tim really understands that stuff. I’ve never really spoken to anyone else who love hip-hop and punk like I do.”

You can stream the full record now below.

No comments:

Post a Comment