Tuesday, July 02, 2019

[Video] Amyl & The Sniffers - Some Mutts (Can’t Be Muzzled)






Words: Sam Geary 

Wild Oz four-piece Amyl & The Sniffers, fresh from their equally wild set at Glastonbury festival last weekend, share their cheeky new video for 'Some Mutts (Can’t Be Muzzled)'.

The clip was directed by film-maker and photographer Dikayl Rimmasch, and was shot at the home of Dikayl towards the end of last year in the Yucca Valley, California, on the edge of the Joshua Tree desert.

“'Some Mutts' is about being a crazy bitch and not shrinking just because someone expects you to or makes fun of you for being unconventional or non-coy," states frontwoman Amy Taylor.

"I’m saying fuck yeah I’m glad I didn’t change or contain myself for anyone, and if you want someone submissive then you can have each other, and I’ll just live what’s right for me. I’m saying I’m going to be whether people like it or not. It’s like a break up song, but also like a breaking up with anyone at all trying to cut you down."

Check it out above.

No comments:

Post a Comment