Monday, November 23, 2020

Track Of The Day :: There's a lot of 'Talk' about I Know I Know (you know)


Words: Izzy Butler 

London-based artist I Know I Know, aka singer, songwriter and producer Tommy Hill, is picking up plenty of airplay for just released single 'Talk'; and one listen to the three-minute number gives you a clue why.

Following on from summer drop 'Scream', Hill furthers his crisply arranged fusion of fuzzy guitars and snappy beats with a soul-infused vocal dynamic, and easy on the ear melodic refrain, and you have a track made for putting on repeat, and, well, talking about.

"‘Talk’ is a story of strained relationships and feelings of disconnect," he shares. "I wrote and recorded this song alone in a rented space in the Dorset countryside at the start of 2020, deciding to take myself away from the noise of the city for a month to focus on writing."

Try it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment