Thursday, February 25, 2021

Dublin's Bobbi Arlo wants you to ‘Feel It’



Words: Sam Geary 

Released tomorrow (February 26), 'Feel It’ is the new single from Dubliner Bobbi Arlo.

Following pop-rap artist's previous outings with 'Breathe' and ‘Signs', ‘Feel It’, produced by Adam Shanahan and Alex O’Keefe, is a shimmery blend of R&B and disco-infused funk, that with shiny synths and soulful vocals, sets Bobbi apart in her own creative niche.

“'Feel It' is an infectious feel-good anthem for anyone who remembers the feeling of falling in love unexpectedly," says Bobbi. "When writing the song, I wanted to portray how it felt to fall in love with someone I never thought I would fall for. When I hear the song, it reminds me of how amazing that feeling really is."

Tune in below.

No comments:

Post a Comment