Saturday, September 09, 2017

Listen :: FREAK - No Money No Honey Shit Job Not Funny





Words: Sam Geary

FREAK - aka 20-year-old Essex lad Connar Ridd - has just unveiled his spiky new EP, ‘No Money No Honey Shit Job Not Funny’ - released September 8 on FREAK Recordings - which includes recent single ‘No Money’ along with three brand new tracks.

“I made this EP for £34 in my bedroom using cheap gear from eBay," says the enterprising Ridd. "I locked myself away for 3 months to write a load of tracks, most of which I didn't use. I was waking up everyday in my house and going straight into recording. A week before vinyl pressing we had to change the artwork because I was told if we used the original image I would’ve been sued for putting my face on a £10, so you learn something new everyday. I'm so happy it's now out there, I can't wait to start playing the new tunes live on tour.”

You can stream all the EP's four tracks below.


No comments:

Post a Comment