Thursday, September 14, 2017

Yak share cover of The Dixie Nightingale’s ‘All I Need Is Some Sunshine In My Life’




Words: Sam Geary

Digitally released and on limited edition 7” vinyl from October 6 is the cover of The Dixie Nightingales' ‘All I Need Is Some Sunshine In My Life’ from Yak.

Coming in advance of the trio's UK tour, the track  - recorded with Tame Impala’s Jay Gum Watson at Kevin Parker’s studio in Perth, Australia - is backed with another cover: Lee Hazelwood’s ‘Wait and See’.

Listen to ’All I Need Is Some Sunshine In My Life’ below, and check tour dates beyond.



Live dates

OCTOBER
04 Brighton, Green Door Store
05 Southampton, The Loft
06 Leicester, The Cookie
07 Stowmarket, John Peel Centre for Creative Arts
09 Oxford, The Bullingdon
12 Wolverhampton, Newhampton Arts Centre
13 Cardiff, Clwb Ifor Bach
14 Manchester, Night & Day Cafe (Antics Club Night's 6th Birthday: Yak, Skinny Girl Diet, Yassassin)
16 London, Village Underground
18 Tunbridge Wells, The Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment