Sunday, October 01, 2017

JAWS frontman Connor drips 'Blood' on solo project second single


Credit: Sam Wilson


Words: Sam Geary

He revealed his 'Sun Burns' last month, now Connor - Connor Schofield of JAWS - has dropped a second single in the form of 'Blood', which is out now on Loose Narrative.

The 23-year-old singer has been writing solo material while working on new music for the band in Brixton, south London, and describes the lo-fi, electronica pattering track that as "about being so infatuated with someone, or something, so much that nothing else really matters and the world just passes you by.

"When I was writing and recording this song I spent a lot of time playing around with the sounds, probably the most experimental I’ve been with production in terms of sound creation. I like to think this is a good daydreaming song, however for me, it has a real night time feel to it. When I was finishing the song I was probably listening to mixes of it on the bus at night a lot!"

No comments:

Post a Comment