Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Track Of The Day :: Gaetan Judd - I.N.S.I.L.Y (I Never Said I Love You)





Words: Linn Branson

We can only blame the current heatwave for having liquified our brains here at Little Indie and causing us to bypass this particular new single for the last two weeks - despite being on our hit list! So, finally...

Gaetan Judd is a young, just turned 23-year-old singer, songwriter and acoustic guitarist from Paddington, West London, whom we admit is a new name on us, but after hearing the mellow flow of this debut single 'I.N.S.I.L.Y (I Never Said I Love You)' - released last month - it is one we shall remember - as you may well be inclined to do too.

The alt-indie-folk flavour and his quite bewitching voice make 'I.N.S.I.L.Y (I Never Said I Love You)' a real pleasure to listen to. This guy must be a cert for the festival circuit next year, with Bushstock high on the list.

While this might be his first solo outing in his own right, Gaetan is no novice at the guitar or live performing, having spent the last four years as a session guitarist with artists such as Ray BLK, Dan Caplen and Samm Henshaw. Though if he gets the right breaks as a solo artist, their loss of a guitarist might just be our gain.

Catch him on Twitter and Instagram.


2 comments:

  1. This is such a good song. His voice has a lovely timbre to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing Gaetan ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete