Monday, November 26, 2018

Watch :: The 1975 cover Ariana Grande in the BBC Live Lounge






Words: Ali Mack

Ahead of the release this Friday of new album 'A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships', The1975 earlier today (November 26) popped into the BBC’s Live Lounge where they took to covering Ariana Grande’s 'thank u, next'.

“She’s had a ripe old tough time, and I like her a lot. I think she’s cool. And she’s got a great voice, and I don’t, so I’m going to sing one of her songs,” said Matty Healy to host Clara Amfo, adding, the American singer was “somebody who I’ve started to really care about for some reason."

Watch the group’s rendition of the song above.

The band also confirmed last week that they will play two intimate shows at New Slang in Kingston on November 29, and London’s Camden Assembly on December 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment