Tuesday, April 23, 2019

[Video] Nilüfer Yanya - Baby Blu






Directed and Produced by Molly Daniel, Nilüfer Yanya shares her Tokyo-shot video for 'Baby Blu' - taken from her debut album 'Miss Universe', released earlier this year - in which she, her sisters Molly and Elif, and brother Cemil feature.

"We shot the video in Tokyo over New Years – me and my sisters went to visit my brother who is studying there for a year," says the London-based artist. "My sister Molly had the idea for theming the video around street racing cars, which proved to be quite difficult to track down as it’s highly illegal in Japan. We managed to find a few car shows and garages, got some fast rides and had lots of fun. For me this video is really about us as siblings, refusing to let go of each other and our childhood."

Watch above.

No comments:

Post a Comment