Thursday, August 27, 2020

Baby Queen shares new track 'Medicine'





Words: Sam Geary

Baby Queen, aka South African-born, London-based Bella Latham, gets straight to the point on new single 'Medicine': “I used to want to die but now I want to live forever / I got friends online and they know me better than I know myself / And I don’t cry because my medication confiscates emotions now I can’t play with my feelings / So I go outside and I talk about the weather.”

The follow-up to ‘Buzzkill', she says is about "a tangle of mental health and navigating your way through this world, whilst being so unhappy and equally disillusioned with the cyber landscape that we are forced to live inside, and the different ways people might numb themselves, or try to find a place where they can exist in amongst all of this fucking chaos."

Check out the track via the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment