Monday, October 22, 2018

Listen :: Georgia Reed - Young





Words: Sam Geary

Perth, Western Australia singer-songwriter Georgia Reed delivers the new visual for latest single 'Young'.

Filmed in the scenic Perth countryside, the follow up track to 'Wonderland' from the start of the year, and recorded with James Newhouse, is described by Reed as "reflect[ing] the unknown and daunting side of young love. You’re really learning as you go. You don’t know each other well enough to avoid silly arguments yet.

"I wrote the chorus when, for the first time, I felt that someone aside from my family truly loved me. I had never had someone make me so happy. It was something I was so certain of."

Watch below.

Live dates

NOVEMBER
02 WAMFest Live The Laneway Lounge Perth
03 Paper Mountain Northbridge

Follow on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment