Thursday, August 06, 2020

It's the new sound of 'Forever' from Sea Girls


Credit: Danny North 



Words: Ellie Ward

Following the release of ‘All I Want To Hear You Say’, Sea Girls are back with euphoric new single ‘Forever’.

The Larry Hibbert-produced, festival ready track is the final taster from their debut album 'Open Up Your Head', out on August 14 via Polydor.

“Playing ‘Forever' feels incredible," says frontman Henry Camamile. "It kinda carries you and feels super important and I love singing that last line, ‘I'm never gonna live forever and I don't want to!' One of the first times we played it was in Manchester, and I remember singing the chorus standing on a speaker stack just thinking in that moment: we’re in the best band in the world. It’s pretty cool when a song makes you feel like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment