Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Happy. share their new album emo pop cut 'Background Noise'


Credit: Olivia Bowick



Words: Sam Geary 

Coming after they shared 'LiarLiar' early last month, South Carolina trio Happy. head up to the release of their second album 'Imposter Syndrome' on October 30, with another cut, 'Background Noise'.

The hooky pop-rock track finds vocalist Tate Logan reflecting on unconditional love and understanding, over sharp riffs and a big chorus. 

"[The song] focuses on the story of someone very close to me that I love very much struggling with addiction," shares Logan. "‘Background Noise’ is a reflection of the experience from my side. It is a song full of forgiveness and understanding and love. After a lot of time and thought, I realize now how I could have handled the whole thing better."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment