Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Watch :: Princess Chelsea shares video for 'I Miss My Man'


New Zealand's cyber pop artist Princess Chelsea, aka Chelsea Nikkel, has unveiled a new video to accompany 'I Miss My Man'.

The track comes from her album 'The Loneliest Girl', and precedes the singer and producer's upcoming NZ live shows.

"This song is about the slight shame a woke feminist might feel when missing a man or feeling sad about a man," she states. "I guess I’m trying to say don’t worry it’s normal and not necessarily weak to ‘miss your man’. We are only human after all. I was listening to a lot of Fleetwood Mac's Tango In The Night around the time of this composition. It’s about getting back to the basics of raw emotion and not having to contextualise every feeling - I believe love songs and break up songs can and should transcend certain personal boundaries and unite us in a way.”

Watch below.

No comments:

Post a Comment