Thursday, December 10, 2020

King Princess debuts video for 'PAIN'


Directed by Quinn Wilson and featuring Stella Maxwell, Kilo Kish and more, Brooklyn singer and instrumentalist King Princess - real name Mikaela Mullaney Straus - unveils a brand new video for her latest track ‘PAIN’.

The track was produced with Mark Ronson, Shawn Everett and Mike Malchicoff.

Posting on Instagram, she said: "I wanna thank the smartest person I know [Quinn Wilson] for making this video. We sat together at my kitchen table plotting out this video and GOD DAMN IT CAME TOGETHER. Working with your partner on a video is like having a best friend on set who you KNOW WILL MAKE U LOOK GOOD lmao.”

“I’m really overwhelmed by all the love it took to make this. Please enjoy me in Pain!”

No comments:

Post a Comment