Monday, July 28, 2014

Listen :: Eyedress Streams New EP




After announcing a few days ago that he was having to cancel his upcoming European tour, Filipino musician Eyedress has shared a new six-track EP online.

'Egyptian Night Club' follows his debut EP release, 'Supernatural', last December 2013.  A full-length work is expected later in the year.

Eyedress - Idris Vacuna - was set to embark on a series of European dates, including UK, in the coming weeks due to being denied a visa had no other option than to cancel. Posting on Facebook, he said: "Looks like I won't be going on tour this month. I was denied of a visa so I'm afraid that I'm going to have to cancel all my upcoming shows in Europe and the UK. My sincerest apologies to my fans and promoters. I feel terrible but there is nothing I can do now."





No comments:

Post a Comment