Saturday, March 12, 2016

[Video] Coves - You're Evil





Words: Sam Geary

Coves share the video for their upcoming single ‘You’re Evil’, out on March 25. The track - a guitar-driven stomp over which Beck Wood exerts howled vocals - is taken from new album 'Peel', released on April 1 via 1965 Records.

According to Wood, it’s aimed at “people that I used to know who shat on my dreams or were two faced.” Of the video, she adds: “Working on the 'You’re Evil' video was great because I was able to work with friend and director Jos Crowley, who managed to capture the image of the song in a really clever way. I also got to freeze my ass off in Folkestone for the day and slip down some very wet steps, which got captured on camera… I'm still waiting for it to be turned into a gif.”

Check the video out above, and upcoming live dates below.

April
06 Victoria Dalston, London
09 Dim Swn Festival Cardiff

May
18-21 The Great Escape Festival Brighton

June
11 Field Day London

July
11 Brixton Academy w/Pixies London

No comments:

Post a Comment