Thursday, May 05, 2016

Listen :: James Blake unveils three tracks from new album dropping tonight




Words: Ellie Ward

If you can't hang around until the witching hour tonight (May 5) when James Blake is set to drop his 17-track third album, 'The Colour In Anything', then you can at least hear three tracks from the record right now.

Blake announced the imminent release of his co-produced with Rick Rubin full-length earlier this evening on Annie Mac’s BBC Radio 1 show.

Up online now are 'Radio Silence', a collaboration with Bon Iver's Justin Vernon collaboration, 'I Need A
Forest Fire', and 'My Willing Heart'. Listen to all three below.







Tracklist:
01 Radio Silence
02 Points
03 Love Me In Whatever Way
04 Timeless
05 F.O.R.E.V.E.R.
06 Put That Away And Talk To Me
07 I Hope My Life (1-800 Mix)
08 Waves Know Shores
09 Choose Me
10 I Need A Forest Fire
11 Noise Above Our Heads
12 The Colour In Anything”
13 My Willing Heart
14 Two Men Down
15 Modern Soul
16 Always
17 Meet You In The Maze


No comments:

Post a Comment