Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Track Of The Day :: Twin Wild - My Heart




Words: Ellie Ward

New single from Twin Wild four-piece, 'My Heart', was released last Friday through Play It Again Sam - the band’s first release since signing with the label.

The track comes in the wake of their self-released ‘Fears’, which has racked up over half a million plays on Soundcloud alone, so you kind of know this is likely to follow suit.

Produced by Adam Noble (Nothing But Thieves, Placebo, Fatherson), 'My Heart' is an anthemic power driven track, which opens with the stirring falsetto of frontman Richard Hutchison, before breaking out into a rocky driving groove of confident bass lines, bluesy hooks, and lines like, “I could have been a fighter pilot / I could have got high / I could have been a lawyer, baby / justice on my mind.”

Twin Wild play London's Boston Music Room on September 14.



No comments:

Post a Comment