Sunday, September 25, 2016

Listen :: Dead Language - Stockholm


Photo: Sofi Marika


Words: Sam Geary

Released last week, 'Stockholm' is the official debut single from Sydney musician Dominic Price, aka Dead Language, after uploading a previous load of demo tracks.

The punchy, upbeat and catchy quality of the electronic-pop melodies, and deep and warming vocals, rather belie the more sombre tone of the lyrics which allude to Price’s struggle with depression.

“This particular song was borne from a really tough time in my life," he says. "Put simply, it’s about depression. I was feeling super stagnated, as if I couldn’t move any further and had trapped myself. It really was like Stockholm syndrome. I was my own worst enemy yet the only one who could understand what I was experiencing.”

More info: FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment