Friday, November 17, 2017

[Video] Dan Croll - Tokyo





Directed, produced and animated by Simon Landrein, Dan Croll has released his new animated video for 'Tokyo', the closing track from his second album ‘Emerging Adulthood’.

Says Landrein: "It was really great to work on this project as I was excited to explore the visual aspect of jealousy set in a fantasized vision of Tokyo. It was fun to translate the imagination and dreams we can have around the imagery that this city can create in our mind."

“I've always wanted to do an animated video and I'm so glad to not only get to finally do it but also to work with the amazing Simon Landrein,” comments Dan. “I've admired his work for a long time now, he's someone who has mastered the simplicity and humour of animation so well and I'm so happy with the Tokyo results!”

No comments:

Post a Comment