Sunday, January 21, 2018

New video from Sun Arcana for 'Everybody' with upcoming support dates with The Xcerts





Words: Ellie Ward

Essex band Sun Arcana - a Little Indie One To Watch 2018 - have revealed their new music video for 'Everybody'.

Directed by Rolling Vision, the clip showcases a softer side to the band, reflecting on personal struggles and emotional vulnerability.

“We came up with the foundations of ‘Everybody’ after I'd been through probably the hardest time in my life," says guitarist Harry Acreman. "I’d just spent five days in hospital following surgery and was really keen to go home. The first thing I did was pick up my guitar and play the chords. This song reminds me of that struggle, but also how friends and family really helped you get through it. The lyrics reflect this - letting someone you care about know that it’s okay to open up and ask for help."

Sun Arcana will support The Xcerts at Kingston’s Fighting Cocks on January 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment