Thursday, April 12, 2018

Listen :: Our Girl - I Really Like It




Words: Sam Geary

Brighton/London's Our Girl - Soph Nathan, Josh Tyler and Lauren Wilson - have unveiled their latest single, ‘I Really Like It’, which was released yesterday (April 11) via Cannnibal Hymns.

Produced by Bill Ryder-Jones, the band’s Soph Nathan says: "I was initially quite nervous to share it because it feels quite different to the others. I’d never written about love in this way before. It has the inevitable moments of craziness and longing that can come with falling in love, but mainly it’s just a really happy song.”

Listen to ‘I Really Like It’ below.



Live dates

MAY
04 Live at Leeds Festival
22 Moth Club, London
25–27 Dot to Dot Festival

JUNE
09 53 degrees Festival, Hull

JULY
06 Eurockneennes Festival, France

SEPTEMBER
19 Chapel Arts, Bath
20 QEH Southbank. London
21 Howard Assembly Room, Leeds
22 The Art School, Glasgow
23 Dancehouse, Manchester

No comments:

Post a Comment