Friday, April 20, 2018

[Video] Lea Porcelain - Can I Really Decide




Words: Sam Geary

Following the release of their debut album 'Hymns To The Night', released via Kobalt UK/ Rough Trade last June, Julien Brecht and Markus Nikolaus - Berlin’s post-punk duo Lea Porcelain -celebrate the release of their new EP with a broad trip style video for new track 'Can I Really Decide'.

"Our song describes a sense of freedom, a wild time, a start of spring in another country, a reboot, a false start, a life issue, as we thought it was, in a life where we wonder what it really is that we want? What do I really decide? Or is it decided for me from the outside? Am I determined? Am I living my life or living for someone else? The song is a testimony to the life and freedom that you have to take again and again, in a world that wants to silence you."

Lea Porcelain play London's Sebright Arms on June 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment