Friday, May 18, 2018

Listen :: Eves Karydas shares new single ‘Couch’




Words: Ellie Ward

Ahead of her UK appearance tomorrow (May 19) at The Great Escape (The Beach House, 1.30pm), and after supporting Dua Lipa on tour in Australia, Eves Karydas releases her new single, ‘Couch’, out now via Island Records/Dew Process.

Take a listen below to the electrifying track from the now London-based Australian, that builds upon the sensual and emotional moments of earlier singles ‘There For You,’ and ‘Further Than The Planes Fly’.

“'Couch' is about a small intimate moment with someone, and how that can make you feel volumes. I wrote it when I moved into my first flat in London. I was suddenly feeling more ambitious and empowered than I'd ever felt in my life. That's what this song is about at its core: confidence in yourself," Eves says.

No comments:

Post a Comment